Fort Ashford Holdings is a private equity firm that focuses on automotive aftermarket and related business. We provide the keys to unlock the potential of promising businesses. We deliver whatever capable businesses need to achieve their goals – capital, insight, expertise, and commitment.
Through our own fund, Fort Ashford provides loans and investments to a wide range of small and medium businesses. We lend on assets, accounts receivable, inventory, and real estate, specializing in transactions between $500,000 and $5 million. Offerings include:
- Funding for merger/buyouts - Debt consolidation
Fort Ashford also assists companies as they grow. Specifically, we offer opportunities in the following areas:
- Capital buyouts
- Partnership/Dissolution buyouts
- Immediate secured bridge capital in companies positioned for growth
Business owners and managers often believe every opportunity should be pursued. As a result, they waste valuable time and resources chasing opportunities that have low or no profit potential. At Fort Ashford, we systematically analyze businesses based on crucial areas we refer to as the Four M’s:
- Market: A proven product or service that addresses the needs of a sizeable market.
- Margin: A demonstrated ability to deliver the product or service and sell it at a margin that enables short- and long-term success.
- Methods: Verifiable systems and procedures in place to consistently deliver high-quality products or services to market in a timely and efficient manner.
- Management: Competent owners and managers who operate according to a philosophy that fosters stability; develop, implement, and oversee effective methods; develop reasonable and accurate market predictions based on fact rather than opinion; and say “no” to opportunities that the business is ill-suited or ill-prepared to pursue.
Learn more about the Fort Ashford team here.
Fort Ashford has no clients. We have companies with whom we work side-by-side to achieve mutual success. We invest our own capital, so we have a vested interest in seeing your business succeed and providing you with what you need to achieve and maintain productivity and profitability. You retain your role as decision maker, but you now have a staff of advisors you can rely on to provide the information and insight required to make the best decisions for your business.